Monday, March 26, 2007

Marvellous Monday


These two photographs that Matthew's year 4 teacher gave me a couple of years ago were perfect for sketch #11. Some stickers for embellishments and I used some more of the Karen Foster screwhead brads which I think are great for boy pages. More chipboard in fun serif.

A sketch#6 which I missed. I used some tags received in a swap as embellishments.

I have printed off most of my photos for the classes this weekend. Just a couple missing which I hope I will find in my cupboard over the next few days. If I don't I'm sure I won't finish the layouts and albums over the weekend in any case so they can wait until I get back. I just need to get my tool bag ready and there is a long list of stuff to take. But I need to leave plenty of room for the return journey!!

No comments: