Monday, April 09, 2007

Back from Scrap Fever

I'm back at last. I missed my computer. I tried logging in from the hotel room but some of the keys didn't work so I had to abandon that idea. Had a great time at Scrap Fever in Watford. It went really well and no major complaints. there's always some improvements that can be made (lighting in crop room) but pretty good. All five classes were good. I will bring my two albums with me to club tomorrow evening, but for now, here's my version on Venessa's class.



I so enjoyed the March 1 in 48 class at http://www.nycscraps.com/ that I decided to subscribe for the April class too, so here's my version of sketch #1 Using more Basic Grey Blitzen. I don't have much of this pack left apart from the letters and takeaway box which is very satisfying.



I also used my new Heidi Swapp stamps for this layout and my new SEI pearl brads guy and the Autumn Leaves Christmas seals. Lorraine tells me she's already used the journalling block stamps too.

I had a panic this afternoon, which Lorraine arrived in the middle of, I couldn't find my Quickutz bag. I wouldn't like to have to admit to Nick what the value of the contents is!! But I remembered when I'd last had it so I know who has the bag which is a huge relief. It also forced me to use my Craft Robo to cut the lettering for my layout.

No comments: