Friday, April 20, 2007

A lovely evening

Yesterday evening was almost perfect. We went out for dinner with my whole family to Waves so I didn't have to cook and then I joined the Scrapbooking group at Georgetwon Methodist Church and scrapped until 10pm. We were made very welcome and it is a lovely venue as they used the lobby of the church which looks through glass doors into the church. I hope that our hosts Beverley and Maureen will join us at a future crop. Thanks to Maureen and Beverley for a lovely evening.


I used a Scraproom kit from April to complete this Easter layout using nycscraps April sketch #2


I started two double layouts at the crop last night, one just needs dymo journalling. So I hope to finish them and a few more over the weekend at our crop tomorrow. See you at 10am.

No comments: