Sunday, June 10, 2007

Glorious day

Both yesterday and today. I completely finished two layouts at the crop yesterday and here is the first one. Inspired by a layout by Shimelle, I'm loving those scalloped punches with the journalling stamp or circle stamp. Thanks Lorraine for loaning them to me.



This photo was from my Snapfish order. I liked the matt finish and the photos looked good blown up.

A minor heart in mouth moment at the crop when my troll beads hit the floor, but I spent an hour this morning listing my purchases and none were missing. It was lovely looking at each individual bead again.

Matthew is off to France with the school tomorrow. His suitcase and rucksack are packed. It'll be an early start with a 6.45am drop at the harbour. Matthew has two disposable cameras to use. He kindly asked what I'd like him to bring back from France and my reply of course was loads of good photos. I will no doubt embarass him by taking photos as he departs, but what's new!!

No comments: