Monday, June 04, 2007

Grateful

I have been sewing up a storm over the last week, and have finished a quilt top which is now ready for quilting, once I have found a backing :( Inspired by this online workshop by Anita http://www.scrapbookingthesecret.blogspot.com/ and using a Scrapping Angels kit with the addition of the Heidi Swapp days of the week journalling spots and the date stamp and scalloped paper.



I uploaded some digital photos to Snapfish last night. I chose matt photos for a change and i hope that they arrive before Saturday for the crop as I plan to do them all. They include paris and Versailles, Fiona's birthday and the Thai Shack. I have ordered a couple of enlargements which will be interesting to try instead of my regular 6 by 4s or smaller.

See you on Saturday, 9 June at 10am.

No comments: