Tuesday, July 17, 2007

End of term - almost



and where is the sun?? Here is a layout of a family picnic in the garden on a rare sunny evening earlier this month. I used one of the class kits I bought from Scenic Route and which Elizabeth helped me to put together over the weekend.

It is a frenzy of end of term assemblies and concerts at the moment, particularly for Matthew as he leaves the junior school. The boys were each presented with a photo of everyone in his year and the two teachers last night for which I am most grateful. Especially as I had to redo the teachers' cards last night as the person who offered to get the cards signed asked one of the boys to do it and didn't tell him only those listed on the envelopes were to sign. Only one day to go!! and one more concert tonight.

No comments: