Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bad blogger

Veronica is getting bored of not seeing anything new on the blog, so these will have to suffice for the next two weeks!!! It's nice to know someone reads the blog.

This layout was for Elizabeth's friend whose 10th birthday it was in March. I used the Love Elsie kit I won from Scrapdreamie. I have a similar layout in progress for Elizabeth. I sanded the embossed cardstock to reveal the white core.


An old layout which needed 10 minutes of journalling.


Scrap room kit from October afternoon. Scenic Route chipboard letter, Making memories journalling die cut which I'm enjoying using regularly.


I did this layout at last Saturday's crop. I had found the scrap of green and pink patterned paper on my desk and the rest followed. Thank you to Lorraine for the funky foam flower centre and button



I think this was a pencil lines sketch from two months ago.

See everyone in two weeks time.

No comments: