Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cybercrop Saturday

And it has been very quiet once we dropped Nick off to the hospital and Elizabeth's friend was picked up. We visited the Guide Dogs for the Blind book sale and I bought about 30 books, one of which I read this afternoon.

My calendar arrived yesterday as hoped, thanks to lorraine for taking in my parcel. So I just need to add photos from yesterday to the April pages of the calendar. Other than that I've only done one layout and one card from the cybercrop. Those that I was hoping to do didn't appeal to me but I have another set of instructions which I have printed off to do tomorrow morning.


Tomorrow will be busy with the St George's Day scout parade, Fiona is carrying a banner and Matthew is accompanying another banner. Matthew was asked to read at the service but he declined, just as well as there was a practice today.

No comments: