Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cybercrop Sunday

It has been a productive and unrushed CC Sunday. The first few cybercrops, Joanne and I tried to do everything and I got all stressed up trying to upload photos for both of us. Now I photgraph my work rather than use the scanner which is quicker, also there are more mini book and altered items classes, which don't appeal to me so there is less temptation to rush and try and do it all.

Today I've done four layouts with photos from our Egypt holiday and using my Scarlet Lime kits again:






Nick is home and pain free and fairly mobile. My activities will however be curtailed this week as he will be at home and expecting me to be back to have lunch with him. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

Next job is to get ready for the crop next Saturday and I will probably put together the April page of Shimelle's scrap your day class for the cybercrop.

No comments: