Thursday, July 17, 2008

Still spring cleaning

School is out so Matthew and Elizabeth are doing some tidying of their room and they can then tell me what to tidy!! Today was my desk in my craft room, which I can now see!! However it was tidy a week ago so I don't hold out much hope for it staying clear.

Amongst the tidying I found another layout which I did at the last crop.

I also finished a layout from a class at Gogogetaway with photos from Gogogetaway. I ordered the photos from Photobox this time and they were here in two days. You can see the layout both open and closed.



we are heading to the cinema this morning to see Mamma Mia, which everyone is raving about. Matthew is watching something else with Doug and Lizzie is meeting Bronte. First stop is Spar for some cheap sweets bought with their pocket money.

No comments: