Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two more I found in my crop bag

Fisrtly my layout using the Coredinations cardstock, Lorraine's cuttlebug embossing folders and some sand paper. Don't forget to bring what you've created with that magic cardstock to the September crop (date to be confirmed).

And another Egypt layout done at the crop, complete with journalling for once. Love the scalloped velvet ribbon. Once my craft room is tidied I definitely need to put my Egypt pages into their own album as I've probably done more layouts than I realise. I will probably take the rest of the photos and supplies on holiday with us to finish the album in the same year as the holiday!!

I do like the Making Memories journalling spots and it looks like they are back in stock at the suppliers so they may be in next week's delivery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful multi-photo layouts, thanks for sharing!