Monday, March 16, 2009

Two more crop layouts


Some more photos Nick scanned from slides. I used a page map, added some stitching. I particularly like the cross stitches on the bottom ribbon. Wasn't sure of a title so added a monogram and stamped over the cardstock with a swirl stamp.

I'd pick these photos out to scrap.The quailty isn't very good but they're scrapable. I then picked up some Scenic Route class layouts from a kit I purchased ages ago, which just needed photos. Unfortunately I had hoped to cut the lettering at the crop, but I didn't have the right platform, so it came home to be finished. Again I love the QK blossom font and love the size. Added some journalling blocks and it was finished.

K Werner has a great video on gathering ribbon on twopeas http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?seed_id=29135 I'm going to try the same technique but with glue. I'm not a big staple lover.

No comments: