Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 30


And this double layouts makes 30 pages so far this month. AND still I haven't finished my cruise album. Once LOAD May is finished (tomorrow), I will be getting ready for Gogogetaway next weekend.

Other than the classes, I am planning to work on:
* Mini book for Elizabeth's headmistress. I found one I started in an online class. I have replaced the bookrings with a coil binding. The papers are already with the book so I just need to print some photos and see if Elizabeth can take some photos of all the girls at school. Last time I did it in groups of three which worked well.
* The last few cruise layouts. I have a couple ready printed out in packets but I need to print off the dolphin photos from the DVD I purchased next

I also need photos for the four classes too. You can see what Liz and I accomplish by coming to the crop on 13th June when we will bring our projects with us. I have recently finished two of the three layouts from the last event and the mini book will soon be split up and reutilised as it's not up cup of tea.

No comments: