Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Back from Scrapagogo

Liz and I are back. We had a great time. I have booked for the 2010 event which will be in March. It's a shame Liz won't be going too as we make good travelling companions. Watch this space though for news about another Scrapagogo event in the autumn which may be a little closer to home.

First up are some more cruise layouts. Just three more layouts and I'm finished. All the other layouts are in an album with spaces for the missing layouts. I have just realised that I titled one layout 2007 and of course it's 2008. It will be changed but not photographed!!

My front page with the wrong date. This uses a challenge sketch from the weekend with the featured product - Swiss dot Bazzill, which I had taken with me.


Layout of Martinique:



Last page of album:

No comments: