Sunday, July 19, 2009

Some crafting at last

I have been busy sewing today to catch up on some projects so they can be put away until they are needed next. I am doing two blocks of the month, so one will have more to do on 1 August and the other has been done for the quarter so will be put away until at least September. I am also doing a demo at quilting tomorrow night, so have put together my samples ready. I just now need to find a quilt with the pineapple block in it.

Our quilting group is organising a quilt to be raffled for Men of the Trees. The theme of the quilt is not surprisingly - trees. Now I am back on the Committee, I have had to do a block along with the other committee members to show the sort of blocks that are required. I have seen one other in progress which is completely hand stitched by Mo. P.



Now to put away my sewing machine and start tidying other items from the floor.

No comments: