Monday, August 03, 2009

Go to Press

You know I'm a fan of online classes, but I never seem to complete many of the projects. I've signed up for Shimelle's latest class at http://www.shimelle.com/ Here is the first page. I've been rereading a time management book and I relaised that time is not my problem, energy is. So I need to do more things in the morning whilst I still have the energy and keep away from the computer where I can waste many hours. So today's prompt arrived at 6am and I immediately printed out the handout and found some white cardstock and printed out the printables. I was so involved in what I was doing I almost forgot to go to the gym.


I now need to finish the layout I started on Saturday. The weekend was very busy with lunch out and then the final concert of Musique & Aventures, which Matthew and Elizabeth thoroughly enjoyed. Next year they want to do two weeks residential. So if anyone has paid employment for them, they are available for hire!!

No comments: