Friday, January 08, 2010

Getting ready for the crop

I have started sorting my stash as my craft room is a mess and came across some stickers from a kit about eight years ago and some patterned paper and embellishments for snow pictures. So having already sorted and thinned my stash I was able to pick out the supplies very quickly to do this layout for week two of Design your Life and it's project two.

Yes I can count too. I still have week 1 projects 1 and 2 and week 2 project 1 to do. My enlargements have arrived for Wk 1 project 1 so just need to get my stuff together so I can do them at the crop tomorrow. Weather permitting.



And if you look at the layout carefully you'll even see evidence of glitter glue on the letter stickers.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Glitter - YOU am I converting you to a bit of sparkle lol