Thursday, February 04, 2010

LOAD catch up

It's Day 4 already and I'm just starting to shake off my cold. Here's the layouts I've done from the Design Your Life course which also satisfy my LOAD commitment.

You've got to love those Making Memories journalling blocks in every colour!! Add in some Bazzill Swiss Dot and some older basic Grey paper. This is week 4 assignment 2 for DYL.


Love my Fiskars edge punches.


Some more of those Rouge de Garance papers I won a few years ago. Only two full sheets left now. Added a journlling block from the DYL class and some staples in a triangle and I'm done.

I'm trying to do the DYL class and the LOAD challenge at the same time as completing three projects for the Eisteddfod. The pieces have to be handed in by the end of February. I have five pieces to enter for our group, Chez Soi. The macrame necklace and jelly roll quilt have been finished for months, but I now have a machine embroidered wallhanging, a cute rabbit wallhanging and a king size quilt to finish. I'm determined to finish the machine embroidery before Wednesday so I can sew on the binding next Wednesday at our quilting group.

No comments: