Sunday, March 07, 2010

More pinwheels


I have done this week's blocks and am making great progress on another project. This week sees the Eisteddfod opening on Thursday with prize giving on Wednesday evening. I have five projects entered and I had a call to ask if my green jelly roll quilt had been "professionally" quilted, which isn't permitted. I confirmed that it had been done by me on my home sewing machine and thanked her for the compliment!! I will go to see the exhibition on Friday after class as the Esitddfod is held next door at the RJA&HS.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wow that is a compliment, well done you. Let is hope it gets a platinum.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

ooh! Your new to me!
oh yes indeedy to the comment about self threading needles... and it's still painstaking!! ;-)

glad you stopped by, you came in as no reply so I came here to reply..

now I have to see what you have here!nice pinwheels!