Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy post day on Tuesday


My border fabric arrived yesterday, less than 24 hours after I bought it from Country Threads in Bath and they charged the postage at cost. Today I'm going to cut out the borders ready for when I've finished the quilt middle which could be this week.

I also worked on my red, black and white quilt yesterday and the top is ready, so I'm just waiting for the backing from Ebay which has been despatched, I'll buy the wadding from Astra today, I hope, and then I just need some quilting thread.

I also received an order from Yankee Doodle yesterday of Yankee Candles sampler size candles. they are all delicious scents of fruitiness. We're burning cherry lemondae this week.

Fingers crossed for more parcels today. Off to quilting at 9 via the dump to get rid of some old tins of paint.

No comments: