Thursday, May 13, 2010

Proof, if proof is needed



I have finished putting together the two quilt tops I've been working on:
Red, white, black and grey quilt a long from PS I quilt
Jan Krentz Rainbow star workshop quilt

Just the small job of quilting them now. However before doing that I need to gather supplies:
* Wadding
* Backings Puchased from Ebay and despatched
* Thread
* Binding I think I'll use black for both.

A trip into Treadles is required tomorrow to see what, if anything they have to save me having to go online. I'd love to get started on Monday with the pinwheel quilt which I'm going to do with an all over feather design with hopefully black and white thread.

2 comments:

Claire said...

They look lovely you can finish some of my ufo's when you get bored!

Lorraine said...

Wow you have done it again beautiful quilts