Sunday, October 24, 2010

On my own

But having fun. In my mind I'd planned a big tidy up this week, but I think that is unrealistic, but it's amazing how little extra mess one person makes compared with four.

I had a lovely e-mail from Nichol Magourik this morning to say I'd won a place on Shimelle's latest class. A great start to the day at 5.30am before taking the rest of the family to the airport.


Today I've been quilting my pinwheel sampler which I finished piecing about 4 months ago. Hopefully it will be mostly finished tomorrow. Then I'll need some help to choose the colour to bind it in - red, red/black stripe, black, but probably not white. I even managed to fit in a few hours caching with Jane.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Well done at winning a place, looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.