Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting excited now

Just 48 hours to go and I must remember to check in online tomorrow.

One of two layouts that had elements to add after Saturday's crop. This is another Ali Davis sketch. Although I didn't make the design team for 2011 on the new website, I was asked to be a guest designer for one month. I find Ali's sketches so easy to use for great results. Can you tell I'm a fan.

Anyway back to my page, this is of the Bath Tub Challenge and the theme chosen was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I even managed to use some of the very old rub on alphabets I always have in my tote but never use. Thank you to Lorraine for the loan of her star spellbinder dies. I'm definitely going to have to buy some for myself.




I'm looking forward to lunch with Lorraine's Monday club at Chateau La Chaire and then I need to focus on getting ready for our holiday!!

No comments: