Monday, December 13, 2010

Tidying up

This is the last layout that needed some extras added after Saturday's crop. I liked this Scrapagogo kit but wasn't sure I'd ever have the right photo, but I think the volume of blue in the photo in both the background and the school summer uniform ties in nicely with the busy floral paper. I managed to mess up the pink cardstock supplied with the kit but replaced it with another busier patterned paper which I would never have used and it works nicely as you can only see touches of the pattern. I added the pink thickers in deep pink and the little letters this morning. The mini alphas are running out in the white as I had to adapt some of the letters!!



I have plenty left from this kit so have added a sheet of pink cardstock and a Making Memories floral paper and will pass it on to Joanne. I know she has plenty of school photos with the same dress. We may even have school photos of the same uniform going back to the 70s.

Time to get ready for lunch.

2 comments:

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

Fabulous use of your GoGo retreat kit xxx

Nicola said...

I remember that kit *wink*, great LO Sue , the photo works perfectly xx