Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 2011 Friday night sew in

Whilst Nick and Matthew went to ATC, I sat to sew on my Vignette block 1.




Elizabeth joined me and subjected me to Comedy Relief on BBC1. I managed a few slow flowers and stems on my block but no great progress, I'm still finding my way on making the stitches all the same size. I'd like to finish this block in March so that I have two months to finish the next two blocks which are even larger, or so it seems, than this block.




One of Moica's button bracelet kits arrived today. That's going to be fun to put together. I might replace the green buttons though as I never wear green.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Your flowers are looking really lovely!

Q said...

beautiful stitching! I am hoping to receive my threads and Sweet Broderie this week so I can get started. Love your It's a Hoot version!