Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pinwheel party centre finished


Now I need some fabric for borders. I had spotted a lovely yellow that Fiona had but now that there is yellow on the outside of some of the blocks. I'm now not so sure. I'm going to see what Fiona has on Saturday and take it from there. I have plenty of jelly roll left to do some scrappy borders so it will grow quite quickly now.

As I can't sew anything more on it today. I've been surfing for machine quilting patterns. I think I've found one called fascination that will suit. What do you think?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Hi Sue! Thanks so much for entering my give-away and I am glad that I was able to find you! You are unfortunately set as a no-reply blogger so your entries are invalid :-( Can you please adjust your profile settings and re-enter? Thanks and good luck!