Friday, May 06, 2011

Who knew


that sewing was an extreme sport? I spent a lovely day sewing with Lorraine and Jenny yesterday but boy was my neck and back hurting by the end of it. Next week I'll use my proper chair rather than a dining chair. Despite my injuries, my quilt top is pieced and looking good and I will prepare it ready for quilting once it comes back from Lorraine who is using it as her placement guide. Jenny cut her squares yesterday so I'm sure she will be doing some piecing over this third long bank holiday weekend. Many quilting bloggers piece their backings so I will have a go to try and use up some fabrics rather than buying more.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Looking good, lovely bright a cheerful. Two more lines to sew on.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sue that is just so lovely.....