As we approach the end of 2012, like many, I'm taking time to look back at the year I turned 50. Some of the highlights include:
- Winning the Caesarea Quilters trophy at our local Eisteddfod with a UFO that got finished this year.
- Baltic cruise to celebrate my 50th
- Inaugural Fat Quarterly retreat in London
- Visiting Knit & Stitch with Claire to celebrate my birthday
- Having a pattern published with Simply Solids
- Second Fat Quarterly retreat
- Visiting Knit & Stitch to celebrate Claire's 50th
- Stepping down as President of Sirens WI and Chairman of our Guild. It's time to let others take the reins and it will release a lot of time for me.
- WI trip to Denman with a lot of shopping along the way.