Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2012 UFO challenge update

In January I posted a list of twelve projects to be finished in 2012 for the UFO challenge hosted by Judy at Patchwork Times The list was:

1. Jan Krentz difficult quilt - Summer salsa lone star. This was chosen for February but with all the Eisteddfod pieces to be finished I'll swap number 1 for something else.
2. blue and cream stars - finished
3. rainbow squares
4. 2 from 1 - finished
5. Disappearing nine patch - finished for January
6. TB BOM - finished
7. Modern V meets Thimbleberries scraps
8. Christmas table runner
9. Love laugh live stitchery
10. accuquilt feathered applique
11. Disappearing nine patch runner - finished
12. TQS BOM

So I need to swap some projects and add others, so my new list is:

1. blue and cream stars - finished for February
2. Jan Krentz difficult quilt - Summer salsa lone star
3. rainbow squares
4. Heart stitchery - not even started but I'm going on a few trips over the next few months so this will be my take along project
5. Disappearing nine patch - finished for January
6. Swoon - three more blocks to make
7. Modern V meets Thimbleberries scraps
8. Christmas table runner
9. Love laugh live stitchery
10. accuquilt feathered applique
11. Fat Quarter stars - just one more block to make which is released on Thursday, I think
12. TQS BOM

I think that leaves not on the list :
TQS 2012 BOM
Hugs cushion
Dreamcatcher cross stitch
Cowl which must be finished today
Vignette
Elephantz
Tree skirt

I've also bought fabric and a pattern from Thimbleblossoms for Hopscotch which is the next quilt along organised by I'm a ginger monkey I guess I'm my own worst enemy and it's no wonder my daughter gets exasperated with me. I may have finished six projects already this year, but I've also started three more and another is kitted up and ready to go.

No comments: