Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Friday Night Sew in for March

Handmade by Heidi


I am very ready for this month's FNSI. Valentine's Day yesterday brought six 13 / 14 year old girls for a games afternoon and sleepover. Nick was wondering how healthy it is to have so many bodies in a small space? It's half term here so it's nice for them to get together for a decent amount if time without Mum's having to run them around more than oce in the day.

Plans for Friday Night Sew In depending on what I achieve today and tomorrow:
* Sew the remaining 18 inches of binding on my 2 from 1 quilt
* Solstice star series block 4 is released today
* Fat Quarter stars - block 11 of 12 released yesterday
* If there's time I'll do a little swooning

It's now 8.45 am, when do I let some light into the sleepover room as I think parents are collecting at 11. Is it too early still? LOL

No comments: