Thursday, March 01, 2012

March 2012 UFO challenge

I finished my cream and blue stars for the February challenge. It has been packed off to go to our local Eisteddfod so I will have a better photo later.



Judy has chosen No 8 as the March UFO which is my stitchery table runner. That is very doable. The stitcheries are done and there are fabrics I received in the Chez Soi Christmas secret santa, ready in the bag to go.



However today I'm going to continue working on my swoon blocks as they are all cut out and I have six out of nine complete and I'm keen to finish them.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love your stars and snails trails...uh oh...here we go yet again...another quilt for my bucket list. Is it an original pattern?

Debbie said...

A very beautiful quilt. Love the blues and creams.

Jo said...

Beautiful quilt! Love snail trails and yours with the stars is wonderful

Maddy said...

Interesting pattern the Snail trail always thought l would like to make one but too many other ideas pop into my head. Love your colours make the quilt,looks fantastic.