Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Night Sew In is here again

And where did the month go? It's already time for another Friday Night Sew in and Caesarea Quilter's UFO day is slightly earlier this month and is this Sunday. My Father's Day present to Nick is to let him do whatever he likes on Sunday as I'll be out sewing!!


Handmade by Heidi


There are three items to choose from tonight and whatever I don't finish will be packed up and taken to the UFO day:
1. Union Jack pillow taught by Lynne at the recent retreat. The front is finished and quilted, I just need to do a zip back and bind it.
2. 241 bag to be started from a Noodlehead pattern with fabric from Fluffy Sheep Quilting which was delivered to me at the retreat. Roz also like the look of it but wants me to try it first.


3. Leap year Schnibble for June. Blocks are made and I just need to sash, quilt and bind!!  Looking for some cream in my stash to do the sashing, the binding is some stripes from the jelly roll I used and the backing is leftover from another charity quilt and already loaded on the frame.

I know I won't be sewing much tomorrow as it's Joanne's official hen party but I will be back with photographic evidence of what went on over drinks at the Boat house and lunch at Danny's.

No comments: