Saturday, June 30, 2012

July UFO

Once again I'm participating in Judy's UFO finishalong. I don't know why I'm saying again as I failed to finish the March, April May and June projects. June's choice of the TQS BOM is loaded on the long arm but that's as far as I've got as I'm going to custom quilt it and I'm nervous of making a mistake.

Judy chose number 3 for July from this list:
1. blue and cream stars - finished for February
2. Jan Krentz difficult quilt - Summer salsa lone star
3. rainbow squares
4. Heart stitchery
5. Disappearing nine patch - finished for January
6. Swoon - three more blocks to make  finished in May
7. Modern V meets Thimbleberries scraps
8. Christmas table runner
9. Love laugh live stitchery
10. accuquilt feathered applique
11. Fat Quarter stars - just making some setting blocks
12. TQS BOM


The rainbow squares needs the quilting I did on my home machine unpicking and then loading on the long arm, quilted and bound. Not difficult in theory.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Well done for getting anything finished!
The rainbow squares look really lovely.
Can't wait to see how you'll quilt it.