Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Fat Quarterly issue 10 is now out

And it has a Sew Britannia theme, think Union Jacks, Jubilee, afternoon tea and pretty florals. I participated in the designer challenge and made this case for my new to me Kindle which is in this issue. I love that you can add the e-magazine to your Ipad library and I read it on the go. The zipper pull on the case is from Zipit on etsy


 I had completely forgotten that I made a second case using a London theme.





I'm saving this issue for our trip which starts on Saturday with a flight to Southampton and more than a little retail therapy. If you'd like to buy a copy there's more information here

Lily's Quilts

16 comments:

Betty said...

I love the London themed version!

cat and vee xoxo said...

how exciting to have your project in Fat Quarterly, that's great! I flicked very quickly through issue 10 today - so many great projects. Love your two pouches, particularly the London version. thanks for sharing. Cat.

Emma said...

Love the London theme one :) Must make a case for my kindle at some point, currently have a boring black one.

Marit said...

Congrats on having your work in Fat Quarterly!

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Oh how exciting! Congrats on the publishing! I love the London themed case :) Happy Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet!

FarahLin said...

Congrats on your projects being published! Those pouches are just too cute, especially the London theme one!

Foster said...

Darling Ipod cases. Love that you are keeping in tune with the London Olympics!

Liz DandeliondD said...

Your Kindle cases are fantastic. I especially love the London theme one.

Thanks so much for sending me my prize. I am looking forward to having a few days away to read it and I love the Owlie bookmark. Thanks v v v much.

Hope you have a lovely holiday.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi, found you through the Small Blog Meet! This looks great, I must have a closer look at the issue. I've been thinking about making a case for my own kindle, love yours - what with the olympics and everything at the moment, I could even go for the patriotic one!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Such an amazing theme! Love the London theme case, but as I am in London, I am totally biased!

Melissa said...

Congrats on having your project make it into Fat Quarterly. I love the London theme. Very fitting right now.

Karen said...

I love the Kindle cases.

Heidi Staples said...

Congrats to you! Love your cases!

moira said...

well done Sue. Great little pouches

Cathy Tomm said...

I love the London pouch.

Beth said...

Congrats on being in the issue! Your pouches are wonderful!