Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More farming


Getting closer to finishing. Only seven blocks left to complete the whole 111 blocks in the book. I realised that I sewed the majority last August in France which shows how slow progress has been. Whilst waiting for some more white on white and Vintage Modern to complete two other WIPs, I finished three blocks today.

65 Peaceful Hours


I'm not a big fan of green but I think this works well.

79 Silver Lane
I incorporated a few scraps of Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille along with the Bliss and Ruby collections. In this case the red and grey.


82 Spider legs
Too much white for my taste but finished.


I have also started finding the fabrics for the 2012 TQS BOM for which I think I've only done two months, to sew alongside the remaining farmer's Wife blocks.Somewhere I have my masterlist of fabrics which are different from the ones in the official quilt and also the first two blocks. I need to find those first before I can start the three compass blocks for month 3.

No comments: