Monday, September 24, 2012

BOM rehab TQS September

Photobucket

I have been working hard on foundation pieced units for the Sedona Star quilt alongside other projects such as my FQR kinky bee blocks. September's task is to foundation piece six strips of 24 triangles to make a circular border. It's when you see them laid out that you remember what a big quilt it's destined to be. I will join these together once I'm ready to add the border to the middle which won't be for a while.




Today I'm going to the printers to get photocopies of the June to August appliqué blocks as I don't want to work with the originals which are glued together. Then I will need to start cutting the appliqué shapes on the Accuquilt machine. I am also waiting for a delivery of freezer paper from Ebay to complete the centres of the March to May mariner's compass blocks.

1 comment:

Sinta Renee said...

Your quilt is going to be fantastic! I can't wait to see it come together Sue!