Saturday, September 01, 2012

September UFO


Once again I'm planning to participate in Judy's UFO finishalong. I hope to at least get the project out of the cupboard this month. Judy chose number 11 for September from this list:

1. blue and cream stars - finished for February

2. Jan Krentz difficult quilt - Summer salsa lone star

3. rainbow squares

4. Heart stitchery

5. Disappearing nine patch - finished for January

6. Swoon - three more blocks to make finished in May

7. Modern V meets Thimbleberries scraps

8. Christmas table runner

9. Love laugh live stitchery

10. accuquilt feathered applique

11. Fat Quarter stars - just making some setting blocks

12. TQS BOM



I have started making my spacer blocks and I know where the project is and I glanced at it earlier in the week. I hope that bodes well for getting it finished this month.




No comments: