Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vintage holiday quilt top finished

I'm not sure what block I should be on for the quilt along but I have now finished the quilt top. I used a combination of Bonnie & Camille's Bliss, Ruby and Vintage Modern ranges. The border is from Vintage Modern.



It's now ready to quilt. However I have a customer quilt on the frame. I downloaded the updated Prostitcher software earlier in the week in advance of a webinar tomorrow. I only discovered after installing it that there are some major changes. Whereas I could crop a pattern in about two clicks, it now takes more stages. Nick was kind enough to print off the new 120 page manual, so this weekend I need to sit down and study the manual and get Jennifer's quilt done. Then I can quilt my quilt top.



I have also been participating in BOM rehab. I needed to find all of the bits of my TQS2012 BOM. More about that tomorrow.

No comments: