Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sweet celebration


On Thursday morning as I was starting this cold bug, I received an e-mail to say I was a winner in the recent Moda blog hop. I had no idea what I had won other than an ebook of the new Sweet Celebrations book as a non-US participant. As winners weren't announced on the participating blogs until yesterday, this morning I've been searching the 20 or so blogs to find where I won. And it was at Little Miss Shabby and apparently I have won a copy of the book and a fat eighth bundle. I was commenter 344 of 463.

Can't wait to see what fabric I've won. And even better news, Matthew is home for a week. I wish I wasn't coughing and spluttering though. Lizzie is doing her Duke of Edinburgh practice hike today and tomorrow. I hope it keeps dry for her.


No comments: