Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

In the US today is known as Black Friday - a day for sales, pushing and shoving and bad manners by all accounts. Fortunately we can beenfit from the sales without having to get out of our pyjamas.

I hear that Justine of SImply Solids has 15% of all orders Friday through to Monday using code turkey on checkout.

Simply Solids


And now I know why the Fat Quarter Shop were so keen to get my order out with a 20% coupon, there's now a 25% off coupon.


My order might arrive with some Bonnie & Camille Marmalade and Lori Holt's Polka Dot Stitches, ready to join in Lori Holt's Bee in My Bonnet Row Along. If my new fabrics arrive I might even take row seven to our UFO day on Sunday. I'm planning to mix them with my already large stash of Bonnie & Camille fabrics used for my Farmer's Wife quilt as I've now finished pieceing the blocks. I can't believe it's already the end of November. Before starting anything new I need to finish a pattern for Justine at Simply Solids.

So for Sunday's UFO day, I think I'll take along:
241 tote unless I finish it tomorrow
Farmer's Wife Quilt
Row seven of the Row along if my Fat Quarter shop order arrives today (no post on a Saturday)
Fat Quarterly tree skirt if my new fabric doesn't arrive

So for our UFO day I think I'll take

No comments: