Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas everyone




The tree skirt may not be finished but it's Christmas Eve and time has run out. Nevermind it's something to work over the next few days when I have a few spare minutes. All of the pieces are fused to the background and I have started doing buttonhole appliquéing around all the houses. Five houses are complete and a few just need the doors stitched. A lot of progress has been made today as only the big houses were fused when I started this morning.

Happy Christmas everyone and I hope you have a healthy New Year.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like your tree skirt! This will look great when it's done. I began work on a Christmas quilt this year that I didn't finish. I figure it'll come again next year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas from Australia, where we've finished our big day.

FloS said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your family !
Florence