Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Second Eisteddfod project finished

It may only be 9 AM but it's been a productive day already. I have finished stapling this Leanne Beasley stitchery to an artist's canvas. This is now ready for the Eisteddfod.





My long arm quilting machine came back from being serviced towards the end of last week. I got it back on the frame and ready to go or so I thought. When I tried to use it yesterday I found that I had one cable I hadn't plugged in and despite reading the manual (yes I was that desperate) I still couldn't see where to put the cable. I rang the cotton patch and they soon had the cable in the right place for me and I managed to complete one quilt from my backlog yesterday. This morning I have already pinned most of one quilt onto the leaders and I hope to get that done today.





1 comment:

Lorraine said...

just gorgeous