Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stitch me up


Whilst I try to figure out how to add the badge to the side bar, perhaps this is another blogger enhancement which is which it seems trickier than it used to be, here's details of another blog hop in which I'm participating.


Having just finished the heart stitchery in Presencia 8 which I found a little thick, I thought it would be interesting to compare with the Presencia 12 which is what's being provided for this project for the sum of $10 for ten different threads. We are being provided with eight stitching patterns to choose one or more to make a project. I'm hoping I can make a mini quilt for my hanger as it still has my Christmas mini quilt in it.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Presencia. My local quilt shop has a real preference for it over all other threads, so I tried it. It's not my favourite. That honour goes to Cosmo stranded threads. They are Egyptian cotton, but go through the fabric like butter. So smooth.