Thursday, February 21, 2013

Aargh - I have lots to share with you, but can't


I need to stop using the rubbish photos taken on my phone but I need to recharge my new camera AND work out how to get the photos onto my computer without a slot for an SD card on my new computer. I did have a USB holder for the SD card but it has been moved and no-one's owning up to knowing anything about it. Never mind. Today I will finish the last quilt for clients for the Eisteddfod and then I'll deliver it to the client so that I can sew whatever I want.
 
 
On my early morning read of blog updates on http://www.quilterblogs.com/, I came upon a Quilt Along on Hadley's blog. This week's task is finding fabrics (look on the floor of my sewing room) and cutting. I love the text fabric used in the original but I think I may have plenty of Bonnie & Camille's grey dots left.
 
 
I was shocked when Lori posted yesterday that we're up to week 12 in her row along. Lordy I'm still on row 6 and those aren't all complete. Row 12 is this lovely row of baskets.
 

I have two all day guild sewing days in the next week, starting with this Sunday. On Saturday I plan to do some cutting and work on:
One Block of the Month
Sweetwater scrappy trip around the world
Carol's bee block
The row of baskets. The row of spools looks simple so I may cut that too.

Wish me luck.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Gryphon said...

Maybe you should get a Flikr account so you can post hi-res photos ...