Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mission accomplished

 

On Monday morning as I wrote my blog post, I noted down three jobs I wanted to complete:
1. Quilt the Siblings Together quilt
2. Quilt the two Mother's Day mini quilts
3. Trim the Bee in my Bonnet flying geese units


And I achieved all three by lunchtime, giving me time to trim the two mini quilts and the lap quilt ready to sew on the binding today.

Here's the mini quilt I'm sending in the swap, I'm not sure about what more to add. I am a less is more person, but my recipient doesn't have a blog to stalk for inspiration. What do you think? a group of rainbow buttons in the centre? Bind it and do no more? I'm just not sure. Grey binding or a rainbow striped binding?


Tuesday's jobs are :
1. Sew binding onto the Siblings together quilt
2. Sew binding onto the mini quilts
3. Piece the basket weave block I started at the weekend, whilst using flying geese as leader and enders.

No comments: