Thursday, February 14, 2013

One more project done for Eisteddfod

A mini quilt for January. A month late for January but a month early for the Eisteddfod. This is a block of the month programme from Shabby Fabrics. Just one more project to do for the Eisteddfod - February mini quilt.



I had fun adding the beads and rhinestones. I'm a less is more person but for this I had to channel my more is better side.




Caesarea Quilters have been doing Farmer's Wife demos for the last twelve months plus. Anne and I spent a companionable three hours deciding the positions of over 70 blocks. We then pinned them down before sewing a few rows together. We finished enough to do a demo on Monday evening.

Tomorrow I am on the red eye with 19 WI ladies to Southampton to do some shopping in Bicester, Oxford and Southampton and attend the wi's college in Oxfordshire. I really need to start packing. I also need to revert to taking photos on my camera rather than my phone as these are pants.

No comments: