Monday, April 08, 2013

Q2 Finish a long

she can quilt>

I've buried my head for too long blaming my chest infection, now is the time to make a list for the second quarter. I've already set out what I need to work on this month. What could I finish and what should I finish? I must be mindful that the Fat Quarterly retreat is in July and I have swaps and bee quilts to finish.
 

Should:
Japanese X & Os
Kinky bee stars
Spring time sampler
Christmas mini quilts x 3 for FQR swaps in July



Could:
* Orbit which I haven't even started
* April AYOS
* May AYOS
* June AYOS
Carolyn Forster Pink and grey quilt

I've just realised that those marked * are not eligible for the finish along as I haven't started them before April 2103, but I still want to make them before Q3 starts. Time to get showered and quilt two Christmas mini quilts whilst waiting for week 2 of Springtime Sampler.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ha ha - I love that you have remembered swaps for the FQ retreat and put together your list accordingly - I totally forgot!!