Thursday, April 04, 2013

Springtime sampler week 1



I have completely lost track of what I was going to achieve in March, so I'm just going to look forward to April. I did finish my Bee commitments, BOM blocks and the Chez Soi challenge, so I completed more than I had thought.

So onto my Monthly To-Do List, what I'm going to work on in April is as follows:
1. BOM commitments:
Blogger girls (6)
Lucky stars (12)- I'm not sure I like this month's block so I may pass on the April block.
The sugar block club (12)
Sisters ten (10)
Woodland sampler (12)
2. Christmas stitchery into a mini quilt
3. Mini quilt for Mother's Day swap - designed and printed off with cutting instructions
4. Bee blocks for honey bee - no fabrics yet for either
5. One row along rows from Bee in my Bonnet
6. AYOS - Hat trick pattern. I've bought the pattern, printed the instructions and chosen the charm packs so far
7. Start the orbit quilt now that the fabrics have arrived.
8. Four weeks of spring time sampler as seen above. The first week is finished but I still have some frames for subsequent weeks to complete.

A Lovely Year of FinishesPhotobucket

No comments: