Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 2013 Schnibble

 
 
May 2013's Schnibble chosen by Sinta and Sherri was Gentle Art . I chose a Sweetwater Mama Said Sew charm pack and used an off white for the background instead of a variety of charms as the pattern is written. I'm pleased with how it has turned out and I hope it will go with my new kitchen if we ever get to a final design.
 
Visit Sherri and Sinta's blogs on the 1st June to see all of the quilt tops made with two charm packs using the Gentle Art pattern and see what June has in store.
 
 

4 comments:

Kim said...

It's gorgeous! Wasn't this pattern fun to make?

Donna said...

Such a sweet Gentle Art. I love your quilt.

Michele said...

Beautiful!! I love this fabric line! It looks so nice in this pattern. Great choice :-) I wish I would have saved a few charm packs to make one with this line too. LOVE IT!

Sinta Renee said...

You know I love your fabric choice Sue! Thanks for being in the parade!