Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A productive day


I've had a great day and finished not only the second set of blocks for the Deckade the Halls quilt but I've also started and finished sewing the top for the Fat Quarterly e-zine (no photos yet). And the ironing is done and the laundry's put away. Not much else has been done today though. :)

 
And yes those gingerbread men are large and the stars are small (and fiddly). For the stars I used some Simply Style by V and Co and the red is a Bonnie & Camille fabric.
 
I think my plan for tomorrow, allowing for not much to be done in the afternoon as we are going out for afternoon tea, is to load Ann's quilt onto my machine. Then once her quilt is quilted I can practise some freehand feathers and quilt my piece for the magazine as the deadline is the end of June.

No comments: